9.20.2011

Meow

This past week I went to a baby shower for a co-worker who is expecting a little girl in October.  When I think of October babies I think of knitting either a pumpkin or an owl hat for them.  I set off to make a pink owl hat & as I was finishing the ears I realized that they didn't look very 'owl-ish' to me... they looked more like the ears of a cat.  So, a cat hat it became.  Still very cute & I hope it fits her little head.


Currently on my needles is something for me.  I realized that it had been quiet a while since I knitted myself something and now that the fall weather is here, I decided on a bulky pullover tunic with a cowl neck.  I bought 6 skeins of Berroco Peruvia Quick and I am just loving the loftiness of this yarn!  It is going to be perfect to throw on over a long sleeve & head out the door to pick up Lillian from school.  I am following the Big MontanaTunic pattern by Cecily Glowik MacDonald.  I should have this made up in no time seeing how I am using size 13 needles!


1 comment:

  1. You do amazing work. They are all so beautiful!!CFC

    ReplyDelete